[Psalms 34:17-18] ‘The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.’
1. Forgiveness. Learn to forgive and let go of the hurt you are feeling so that you can be healed. [Ephesians 4:26-27] ‘Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.’
2. Cry for help to the Lord. [Psalms 34:17-18] The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.’
3. Release yourself for healing.
4. Fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
5. Cheerfulness. [Proverbs 17:22] ‘A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.’ A cheerful hearts causes you to heal faster.
6. Surrender all your troubles to the Lord. [Psalms 30:5] ‘For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.’
7. Forget about the past and move forward. [Isaiah 43:18-19] ‘Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.’
8. Depend on His word to renew your strength daily.
9. Speak the word of God concerning that pain Everytime you feel the hurt.