HELP!!! WHY ARE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING PROGRESS DESPITE HAVING A MENTOR?
That you have a mentor or father in the Lord doesn’t guarantee success
Don’t be scammed
That you are on the watsap mentorship platform of your mentor/father in the Lord, follow him online, join his telegram channel doesn’t guarantee that you will succeed, Infact many of those who get the best from your mentor are not likely to be on his mentorship platform or they are the wise ones.
Remember the story of 10 virgins, 5 were wise while the other 5 were foolish yet they were all virgins.
Don’t just be a fan, be a follower, a follower is a disciple, you must be discipled , this is beyond being instructed or taught, you life must be re sharpened.
THIS IS HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR MENTOR AND CARRY HIS SPIRIT BEYOND WHATSAPP GROUP OR OTHER PLATFORMS.
What happens on our platforms are general and note the RACE OF DESTINY IS HIGHLY INDIVIDUALISTIC.
SO WHILE YOU ARE ON THAT PLATFORM, TAKE EVERYTHING YOU LEARN PERSONAL
A friend told me he has been following his mentor since 2005 and he has not missed any book he writes, he said he will carry his teaching spirit before the man leaves this earth.
Can I ask you a question, what is the focus of your following?
What are you chasing?
Beyond being on a group and celebrating them on their birthdays and posting my father said on social media, mentorship and fatherhood is not a celebrity status oo
Do the following
- If someone is your mentor or father, follow him as he follows God bumper to bumper
- Don’t just listen to his tapes and read his/her books alone , obey the instructions, act on the words, if you do what they do, you will see what they see, don’t just quote them, practice it and do it also
- Read their books, devour their materials and practice what you learn
- Observe their lives with every sense of sensitivity to catch the things that are not taught (prayers, habits, reading, family life, their giving life, mannerisms
- Ask questions when you need to know and gain clearity
- Use all your senses when around them
- See every conversation as an opportunity to learn
- Serve well, volunteer when they have meetings, graces are transferable, remember it was the person who always pour water in the hand of Elijah that got the double portion not the those who saw the vision that he was going. (Elishah & sons of the prophet)
- As they grow, be sensitive you too must grow, as they update and upgrade you too upgrade
- Ensure everything you are learning & you are putting your learnings in practice and replicating it in your own space.
- Genuinely love them and what they love.
- Pray for them and always ask God to show you more about them so you can honor them and serve better.
- Get what they are doing and do it also (mind you in the Lord) I have some books because I heard my mentor spoke about the book.
Also don’t just buy book to decorate shelf so you can have nice background for Instagram and Facebook live, READ THEM.
- NEVER FOLLOW A MAN WHO YOU DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE, WHO DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE.
Don’t just remain on a group alone
Follow hard and doooo
I have seen some of those who are never on my platform do and replicate the grace on my life just by genuinely following, observing, asking questions, listening and doing, reading and replicating while some who were on those platforms are just catching cruise assuming watsap group is the same as connection.
I have seen those not on platforms come to meetings with expectations and those on platforms come with no hunger but familiarity ahahaha
The difference will always be clear in the time to come
But it is a great advantage to be on a platform and drink more than anyone who is not there because you are with the source
I told my friends who I know honour my father in the lord that THEY WILL NEVER GET MORE FROM HIM THAN I WILL GET, NO YOU CANT COME FROM OUTSIDE AND TAKE MORE THAN ME OO, SO I REFUSE TO BE FAMILIAR, I WILL DO EVERYTHING KAI KAI
I hope you are instructed
I see a burning generation