- Chatting and recieving calls during church service
- Folding your hands when your pastor is teaching. You are telling him that what he is saying is not worth writing .
- Refusing to sit where the ushers direct you to sit, it shows you are disorderly.
- Running out to pick calls with your phone ringing out so loud. This is absolute madness.
- Lateness to church. Some people have this as an unbreakable habit.
- Starring at every beautiful girl you see and making them uncomfortable.
- Sleeping in church during sermon
- Sitting down during prayer or praise session. This make you look very odd. You also demoralize the service coordinators .
- Looking at the clock on the wall and then the watch on your wrist and then looking at the pastor’s face insinuating that he should round up.
- Borrowing things like phone chargers,pen etc and leaving with them claiming you forgot.
- Always leaving the church before closure for no particular appointment, making others who choose to stay till the end of service look over zealous.
- Gathering outside the church to discuss while service is going on.
Like & follow this page if you haven’t….