Don’t just read this and hit the like button. Read and go into action immediately. Knowledge without action is useless.
I want to share with you 5 ways to become rich that I learned from Daniel Ally.
Here they are….
1. Adopt the Producer Mentality: Every millionaire is a producer. Only producers get rich.
One of the greatest decisions I ever made was switching from consumer to producer.
The overarching goal of a producer is not to eat, but to feed people.
Producer write articles, consumers read them. Producers produces best selling products, consumers buys them. Producers produce Game of Thrones, consumers watch them. Producers prepare pizza, consumers eat pizza etc.
Adopt a producer mentality if you want to be rich.
Don’t consume more than you produce. Produce more than you consume.
For online business lovers, write ebooks, create online courses, sell a service. This is how you become a producer.
Instead of selfishly pleasing your desire, look for ways you can help those who are in need and profit put of it.
2. Only Do Wealthy Activities: You will hardly find me doing something that doesn’t benefit me in any way.
I can’t be sitting idol. If I am not reading, I should be writing or watching a movie that has something I can learn from, or sleeping.
If I am hanging out with friends, there is a reason for it, not because I don’t have anything to do.
Engage yourself with wealthy activities and see how your life will change for the better.
3. Befriend The Rich: Most people are surrounded by what I like to call “default friends”. These friends are acquaintances that we see in school, church, work etc.
We naturally befriend these people as trust grows. However, in most cases, these people aren’t rich people and cannot help you become one either.
If your goal is to become rich, you will need to make friends with the rich.
Do I need to quote the popular saying that says, “if you hangout with 5 rich people you will be number 6”? I am sure you have heard that quote a thousand times.
4. Believe It’s Possible: Mindset is everything. If you believe that it is possible to become rich, you will become rich.
Everything is possible to him who believes (Mark 9 vs 23).
5. Enlarge Your Service: Your material wealth is the sum of your total contribution to the society. People are waiting to be served.
The more people you can serve, the more money you will make. Think Global with your craft.
Look at Dangote, Bill Gate, Mark Z and others. They are rich because millions of people are using their products.
The more people buy your ebook, online course, physical products, patronize your service, the more money you rake in.
Ye that must become great, must be servant to many (The Holy Bible).
Look for ways you can expand your business and you will be rich.
That will be all for now!
Grace is upon you!